Treat Yourself To These great Offers!
20% Off the following Yarns
Sirdar, Hayfield, Debbie Bliss,
Noro and Louis Harding
Just enter Pro Code
With so many websites selling knitting yarn and haberdashery these days, it's sometimes confusing trying to decide which one is the best one to buy from.
Who's going to give you good prices great value for money, clear descriptions of what you are buying? Who offers advice and provides great service too?
Indeed, can you find all this in one supplier?
At Knitandsew.co.uk we understand your concerns and, although we're not perfect, we do listen, and we try very hard to get things right.
Here are our own top 10 reasons why we think you should buy from us.
1) We only sell knitting yarn that we trust and know where it comes from. We know itâs been tested as much as the suppliers can. We look for knitting yarn that has good pattern support so you not using the wrong yarn with the wrong pattern.
2) We are no "fly by night" company; we've been trading since 1976 under the same name not like others that after a couple of years change their trading name. We are an independent UK retailer and Wholesaler based in Wales. Nor are we just faceless internet people, we have a retail super store in Swansea SA13DJ where you can come and see all our goodies. We also love to talk, Help, and take orders via the phone 01792 456444.
3) We are happy to offer advice and answer your knitting, Sewing questions - even if you don't buy anything from us.
4) Our photos are what we have for sale. Each time we buy new stock, we re-photograph it to keep the website up to date with what we actually have to offer.
5) All of our internet purchases are securely wrapped and packaged,
6) If you receive anything from us that, for whatever reason at all, you don't like, just send it back. We don't charge re-stocking fees, we don't charge administration fees, we don't charge return fees. We simply don't charge anything if you return something to us. Within 14 days.
7) We are happy to accept most major credit & debit cards in payment. Or paypal.
8) We hate finding something on the internet at a good price and then realizing that the shipping cost is greater than the thing we are buying! So, if your order exceeds Â£25 (Pounds Sterling) shipping is free! (UK only sorry) If your order is under Â£25 (Pounds Sterling) then our shipping rates are very competitive.
9) As well as customers here in the UK, we have customers in the USA, Canada, Denmark, Japan, France, Italy, Australia, Cyprus, Czechoslovakia, Greece, Malaysia, Netherlands, Spain, and South Africa, many of whom have ordered from us time and time again.
10) We're members of both the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) and we are happy to follow their rules, regulations and guidelines. We're also registered with the Information Commissioner's Office under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1988, where our registration number is UK 1086985
We really do work hard at getting it right !
Knitandsew.co.uk is a part of Knitters and Sewers World; a family company founded in 1976, based in the city centre of Swansea, Wales. We provide our customers with an Aladdin's cave of products to compliment any knitting, crocheting or needlework project. Our company moves with the trends and specialises in many new and exciting products. We are main stockist for some of the leading companies in the trade, for example; Stylecraft, Sirdar, Coats Craft, DMC, Vervaco, Clover, Prym, Hemline, Vilene, Berisfords Ribbons & Bows and many more.
Our aim is simple; we don't want to be the biggest, we want to be the best. Our goal is to provide outstanding service to each and every customer. We try to keep at least 95% of our items in stock and aim to notify you as soon as possible if this is not the case. Our selection of knitting yarn is vast, offering a wide range from budget to top quality. Our excellent yarns are provided by companies such as Wendy, Thomas B. Ramsden, Stylecraft, Sirdar, Sublime, Designer Yarns, Debbie Bliss, Noro and Louisa Harding. From time to time, we also have rare and one-off yarns, all with great pattern designs and knitting support.
As well as yarn, we have a fantastic range of Cross Stitch kits, Tapestry kits and Rug/Latch Hook kits. We believe our haberdashery department to be extensive, boasting a large selection of knitting accessories, sewing & haberdashery needs, craft making supplies and buttons galore. We also have a spectacular range of ribbons, ribbon bows and roses.
On top of all of this, we also carry a range of wadding, quilting fabrics, felt, fur fabric, dress lining, dress fabrics and the top sellers in the Vilene range. With an excellent tailor's choice of tools to get the job done right and to perfection, we are sure to have what you need.
The company is still family run with a loyal work force of 25 dedicated members, providing a bounty of knowledge and experience in all aspects of knitting, sewing, craft and much more.
Click here for pictures of our Swansea Store!